Great news! We are changing our recruiting system from Taleo to MyDTE. With these exciting system enhancements, job seeking just become easier.
How do I get started?
Update your myDTE employee profile with your personal and professional information. Note: Your Taleo record may contain your legacy resume.
How do I apply for positions?
Electronically. Access the Careers board through the Quest portal () by selecting myDTE and selecting Careers from the home button at the top of the myDTE landing page.
What are the requirements to be considered for a position?
* No bid restriction – If you are new to the company or to your non-represented role, you may be restricted from bidding. Please check with your leader as you consider whether to apply.
* Submitting your application before the end of the job posting window. Applications processed directly from DTEEnergy.com may not be accepted.
* Providing accurate professional experience, education and/or certifications that will help our Talent Acquisition Specialist determine how you meet the basic qualifications for the position.
* Currently a regular employee.
What happens if you are selected for the position?
* Your current pay will be evaluated against the midpoint of the pay zone indicated above to determine the appropriate job pay offer. Note: Federal, State and Local taxes are not taken into consideration when evaluating a potential offer.
* You decide to accept or decline the offer within the pre-specified timeline.
How to manage the transition to your new role?
* You work with your current and new leader to determine a start date in your new position. Typically, this transition occurs in 2-3 pay cycles, but longer transition times can occur due to current business unit needs.
* In addition to normal job responsibilities of the new position, you must be willing to perform an emergency or storm assignment as needed. Plan accordingly.
* In certain location or job-specific roles, you may require to complete a background check and drug screen to obtain physical and/or cyber access or to meet compliance requirements.
DTE Energy is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, citizenship, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Bidding Restriction: 36 Months
Testing Required: EEI SOPD II Test
In normal or emergency conditions, take or direct those actions necessary to ensure the stable and reliable operation of the electric system at one of three primary positions in DTE SOC, (accountabilities include the interruption or restoration of service to customers).
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
Incumbents may engage in all or some combination of the activities and accountabilities, and utilize a variety of the competencies cited in this description depending upon the organization and role to which they are assigned. This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents in this job. It is not intended as an all-inclusive list of accountabilities or responsibilities, nor is it intended to limit the rights of supervisors or management representatives to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision.