We are currently looking for an Algorithm Project Manager to work in our Troy, MI location. The successful candidate will be responsible for the regional project execution from an algorithmic perspective.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Document and communicate all algorithmic deliverables (both internal and external)
- Negotiate timing with overall project management of the different projects
- Set high-level milestones to the algorithm development teams
- Set the timing constraints for the teams (more in terms of a waterfall plan)
- Assist algorithm development teams with Agile implementation
- Guarantee that the algorithm development process is followed by all teams
- Measure and report the performance of the algorithm development teams
- Follow data-driven approach in terms of measuring speed and performance of teams
- Report staffing and performance issues
- Compile and report capital & expense needs of the different teams
- Generate risk mitigation plans and train project management techniques to the algorithm teams for self-alignment
Need to Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- Bachelors in Engineering degree
- 3+ years of experience in algorithm development.
- 3+ years of embedded software development experience
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- PMP Certification
- 3+ years of Agile Scrum experience
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.