We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sensor Fusion Developer to develop object tracking or scene perception algorithms in our Active Safety department in our Troy, MI location.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Algorithm development including: multi-sensor multi-target tracking, multi-sensor fusion scene perception and situation assessment.
- Optimization for real-time implementation
- Software implementation
- Data analysis to assess and correct performance deficiencies
- Performance assessment and reporting
Need to Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- Master's degree in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
- 6+ months experience with sensor fusion, data association, object tracking, Kalman Filtering, scene perception, path planning or any other related area.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Prior experience one more of the following areas: state/parameter estimation, sensor fusion, Bayesian inference, evidential reasoning, and situational assessment.
- Experience with computer vision, sensor fusion, vehicle dynamics, numerical methods, and/or statistical methods.
- Strong knowledge of software development in MATLAB/C/C++
- Results oriented, and previous demonstrated experience in product quality and innovation
- Proactive and rigorous, with strong problem solving capability
- Able to develop cost competitive, state of the art, technology for best in class products
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.