Join our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Join the technology company that's transforming the future of mobility today.
About this Position
The Software Engineer AutoSar is located in our Troy, MI offices. This role will be responsible for Software development using embedded c for 16/32 bi micro controllers for ADAS applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Software Architectural design
- Software Detailed Design
- Software Integration Testing
- Software coding and Unit Test
- Software Testing
- Software Release
- Tracking software problems to closure
- Support Project management for effort estimation, change control etc.
Need to Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- 2+ years of hands on experience in Autosar methodologies and workflows
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Sound understanding of embedded SW development using C on 16/32 bit micro controllers
- Experience in defining SW architectures for throughput, memory footprint and scalability
- Experience in configuration and development of one or more AUTOSAR modules like COM/Memory/Diagnostic/OS/Watchdog
- Experience in Realizing ISO26262 technical safety concepts - RAM test, ROM test, Lock step, CPU Test, MPU, OS configurations
- Experience in Lower Power Mode implementation, Factory Test SW
Traits We're Seeking
- Curiously investigate everything - ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence - thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing - an entrepreneurial mindset that's driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience - seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
About Advanced Safety and User Experience
Advanced Safety and User Experience encompasses our deep expertise in software, centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving focusing on five areas that are transforming mobility: Safety Electronics, Infotainment, User Experience, Autonomous Driving and Connectivity & Security.
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.