Provides leadership in the coordination and delivery of quality compassionate patient care. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family. Effectively communicates pertinent patient/family information to health care team. Participates in finding solutions for variances from patient goals and ensures implementation of solutions.
- BSN preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and hospital personnel.
- 2 years RN experience in Emergency Room Setting or ICU required.
- Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing.